Dear valued clients and partners,
Since March of 2020, COVID-19 has confronted us with unprecedented challenges, and we are deeply concerned about its continued effect on our families, communities, and the world. Glos Arch + Eng (Glos) and its employee’s primary focus remains the health and safety of our staff and clients and ensuring the continuity of our projects and ongoing work operations.
We are actively monitoring COVID-19 in partnership with our team, while also tracking the latest news from the World Health Organization, Health Canada and the Ontario Ministry of Health, and implementing their recommended measures.
- Glos has established and implemented a program for our staff to work remotely from their homes when necessary, with their primary contact being email. If you do not know whom you speak to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-944-9600×100 and your message will be directed to the appropriate person.
- Glos has restricted most “in person” meetings to only the most critical. Virtual meetings are mandated where possible.
- Project site visits will continue with only vaccinated personnel, while following approved social distancing protocols.
- Glos is keeping all employees informed of best practices to promote their continued good health.
- Glos is requiring employees to self-report if they become sick and requiring quarantine; implementing advanced remote work policies and flexible work options to accommodate the needs of employees and their families.
- Glos is encouraging the following of provincial and federal guidelines for banned travel, and restricting non-essential travel.
While we cope with this pandemic, and changes in supply chains, we are unable to control some timelines and deliverables. However, we will do our best to stay in contact with updates of the ongoing processes.
We recognize this is a very challenging time for us all, and we remain deeply committed to our clients to provide the best possible service as our working world evolves around us. We will continue to closely monitor this fluid situation and provide updates as they become available. Thank you for playing an important role in keeping yourself, our staff and our communities healthy during this time.