Dear valued clients and partners,
Over the past few weeks, it’s become evident that we are faced with an unprecedented challenge with the introduction of COVID-19 (coronavirus). We are deeply concerned about its effect on our families, communities, and the world. Glos Associates Inc. (Glos) is considered an essential business and we will remain in operation during this time. Our primary focus remains the health and safety of our staff and ensuring the continuity of our projects and ongoing work operations.
We are actively monitoring COVID-19 in partnership with our team, at the same time tracking the latest news from the World Health Organization, Health Canada and the Ontario Ministry of Health and implementing their recommended measures. As the situation with COVID-19 continues to escalate Glos is now taking necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our staff and our clients/partners, while supporting them as best as we can. Glos has implemented the following:
- Glos has established and implemented a program for our staff to work remotely from their homes, with their primary contact being email.
- Glos will no longer be holding any ‘in person’ meetings however project site visits will continue using approved social distancing protocols at this time. We will follow the Canadian Health Organization’s recommendations as to the best time to resume normal operations.
- Glos recommends that you please email the person you would like to contact directly or if you do not know who to speak to, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-944-9600×100 and your message will be directed to the appropriate person. Our phone extensions, cell phones and voice messages continue to function and are being received by the appropriate staff.
- Glos is keeping all employees informed of best practices to promote their continued health
- Glos is encouraging employees to self-report if they become sick and requiring quarantine; implementing advanced remote work policies and flexible work options to accommodate the needs of employees and their families
- Glos is encouraging the following of provincial and federal guidelines for banned travel, restricting non-essential travel, and encouraging if not mandating virtual meetings
While within this pandemic season we are unable to control some of the timelines and deliverables but, we will do our best to stay in contact with updates of the ongoing processes.
Since social distancing turns out to be the most effective way of lowering the virus spread, we have elected to close our physical office to the general public and become a virtual studio as of March 26, 2020.
We recognize this is a very challenging time for us all, and we remain deeply committed to you our clients to provide the best possible service as our working world evolves around us. We will continue to closely monitor this fluid situation and provide updates as they become available. Thank you for playing an important role in keeping yourself, our staff and our communities healthy during this time.